Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday.

"I have seen you in your sanctuary and beheld your power & your glory." Psalms 63:2

Today is Sunday. It's beautiful. Clear blue sky. Crisp cold air. Bright warm sun. Sparkly-twinkly ocean.
Spectacular morning. Golden.  I sleep in. Pull my bible out. Make my coffee. Bow my head. Read. Listen. Write. Put my running shoes on. Ear phones in. Head out to worship. This morning is set apart for focused worship when I run. It's Sunday. It's sacred. Holy. Special. I listen to 'Mercy Me' instead of 'Lady A'. I stop at the cliff and take it in. The beauty of the sea. The brilliant glistening God-created seashore.  I WORSHIP. My heart sings GLORY. My eyes well up. I sense the Divine. His presence. His pleasure. His power. THIS is His sanctuary. He is HERe. I behold Him. It's His day. I lift my eyes and see Him. I open my ears & hear. Raise my hands in praise. Bow my heart and I'm humbled.  To YOU O GReAT GOD be honor and glory. You are WORThY. Today. Everyday. But.....especially TODAY. Our day to WORSHIP.  Thank YOU, Father. Son. Holy Spirit. Yes...indeed. Thank you.  &Amen:))

No comments:

Post a Comment