Monday, January 7, 2013

Friends.

"She who WALKS WITH THE WISE grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm." Proverbs 13:20

So thankful for you my dear friend. I'm crazy about you. You add such joy to my everyday life. I admire you and trust you and know that hanging out with you makes me BETTER. I'm better because of you. You are smart and funny and talented. I'm so very proud of you. You love your husband...you're kind when you speak of him. You're an amazing mom. You work so hard at it. I listen and take notes because I want to mother like you do. You know what's important in this life. I love that about you.
 You are honest and grown up.......you don't play silly games with me.  If you're hurt or confused about something I've done or not done, you tell ME. Of course, you speak to God first about the whole thing and if that doesn't settle it...You love me and trust me enough to TELL ME.  No guessing. No games.
You breathe life into me and cheer me on. You don't compare your stuff with my stuff; you just love me and want good things for me. You pray for me. You love my kids. You speak words of truth to me. I can count on you. You do what you say you will do. You invite me to your parties, which is my favorite part;) Our friendship is FUN and REAL and HEALTHY. I'm sure it makes God smile. He smiles because our friendship is a delight to Him.
He made us for one another. To inspire, encourage, root for and LOVE.  It's really important to Him.
You are a wise woman. Your WISDOM rubs off on me! That's God's promise. Thanks for walking with me.  The journey is a BLAST because of YOU;)  I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment