Monday, September 22, 2014

affection.

'My dove in the cleft of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.'  Song of Songs 2:14

I'm doing a bit of studying and organizing thoughts today. Speaking to some beauties at St. Francis Church in the morning. I'm happy about the topic. 'God's definitive declaration of affection.'  I mean. There's SO much. From my experience. He's declared His fondness for me over & over & over....times infinity. All the sufferings. All the happys.  All the kinds of LOVE have been the cornerstone of my existence. His love for me is relentless & persistent and FIERCE.  There isn't one condition for it. I don't have to be or do a thing. He is especially in love with me.  I can't be convinced of anything else. I live in it. Trust it. Don't overthink it. I can't lose it. Nothing I can do to make Him love me less. No good deed will help Him love me more. Actually. It's impossible for Him to love me more than He already does. He loves me to the moon and back..again&again...It's crazy really. Illogical. I wish I could help you see what I see and feel what I feel so you can know it too. And you may. I hope so.  Because it's a wonder. It's the way I feel about my kids. Yet even more than that. Crazytown. Unreasonable. Unthinkable. Impossible.

I've met the lover of my soul & He is exquisite.❤️









No comments:

Post a Comment