Monday, November 24, 2014

family.

'Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in His presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored His name.' Malachi 3:16

At holiday season I get really really terribly nostalgic. Normal. Right? It's a few days before Thanksgiving. &A L M O S T Christmas. Which are truly the VERY same thing in my mind.
Completely& hopelessly thankful for the GIFT of God. For the gift of Grace. For the gift of Life&L O V E &family. My cute red christmas stuff is out. Because I can't help it. Because it's our first holiday in our new/old rambling cottage house. And because it's important. To welcome a season who's aim is joy&peace. Anticipation has settled in my heart.
I'm hoping to chronicle the next month here. Thanksgiving at the beach. (Tradition at my sissy's.) Christmas in Bakersfield. (Tradition at my house & My Ant Bert's.)  A month 
of L O V E  leading to Christmas. Filled up with the best family&friends ever.  You guys. My calendar & my heart are already F U L L.  
MerryMerry.




4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Kym! Is this your house in Bako? It's so exciting and fun to decorate for Christmas, the first time in a new house. My second year here in this house, I'm more excited this year, last year we had just moved and I was so exhausted, lol. I'm not quite there yet but I am gathering my feathers in anticipation of primping my surroundings! I love your posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my cute Idaho friend! Yes...this is our bakersfield house! Wish you were close so you could drop in for some coffee this morning😊 I didn't know you moved, too! It's really such a treat to get to create some magic in a new/old home. I'm pretty certain yours will be sparkly&full of LOVE as well!! You are good at both❤️ Thanks for reading and encouraging me. You're so kind.✨ @cindylou

      Delete
  2. Your Christmas Cottage is Beautiful!!
    May all who enter experience Joy and
    Peace this Christmas Season!!! :)

    ReplyDelete